LAGOS STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
ADVERTISEMENT! ADVERTISEMENT!! ADVERTISEMENT!!!
INVITATION FOR PRE‐QUALIFICATION/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST/PRE‐QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, CONSULTANTS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES OF LAGOS STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD.
The Lagos State Electricity Board (LSEB), being the implementing Agency for Energy Development, Independent Power Projects and Public Lighting Infrastructure in Lagos State, hereby invites Expression of Interest from prospective Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers with the objective of Pre‐ qualifying these Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers to develop a data base of service providers with which the Lagos State Electricity Board will partner in subsequent bidding process and contract awards, for the following:
- Transformers, Cables, Poles, Electrical and Solar Components.
- Supply of Transformers (various sizes)
- Supply of Cables (single, 3‐core, XLPE)
- Supply of Streetlight Poles (various lengths)
- Supply of Electrical Consumables
- Supply of Solar Equipment and Components
- Office Consumables:
- Supply of Computer Software, Hardware and Accessories.
- Supply of Office Furniture and Fittings.
- Supply of Office Equipment and Accessories.
- Supply of Safety and Protective Equipment and Consumables.
This Pre‐ Qualification is intended to encourage relevant Suppliers with demonstrable capabilities to indicate interest. Successful Suppliers will be communicated and issued necessary Request for Quotation/ Proposal which they will be required to fill and return to LSEB within Specified Period.
- Cover Letter duly signed by the company’s authorized signatory indicating the specific area(s) of specialization
- Company profile
- Evidence of experience in similar jobs of minimum of three (3) years.
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Registration with the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.
- Evidence of financial capability (Reference letter from reputable bank capable and willing to provide line of credit for project execution, if required)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Must have Corporate Bank Account
- Functional Telephone Number(s) and Email Address
(i) All claims must be adequately substantiated with documents and must be verifiable.
(ii) EOI/Pre-qualification submission should be very clear about the area(s) of competence and interest.
(iii) Submission must be in English language only in three (3) copies (one original and two copies) sealed in an envelope clearly marked “Submission of Expression of Interest/Prequalification documents for Category A or B (choose which ever is applicable)”
(ii) The Lagos State Electricity Board (LSEB) shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested companies and not with their agents.
(iii) This Pre- qualification exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the LSEB to award the contracts to anyone or even award any contract at all.
(iv) The Lagos State Electricity Board will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(s) in connection with the Pre-qualification Exercise.
Interested eligible Contractors/Suppliers may obtain further information
Lagos State Electricity Board (Procurement Office),
Works Yard Road,
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested Suppliers should indicate at the top right-hand corner of the envelop the category of choice of response. Applications should be addressed to:
The General Manager,
Lagos State Electricity Board,
Works Yard Road,
Attn: Procurement Office
Date Application Open: Thursday, 11th February, 2021
Response Deadline: Friday, 26th February, 2021. Time: 12.00pm
Mr. Mukhtaar Tijani
General Manager (LSEB)